How we frame:
High Quality Mouldings
Owner, Wendy Nylen, has 30 years of custom-framing experience and has established a network of other experts to meet any challenge that might come through the door. She proudly notes, “Thanks to our fantastic staff and resource network, our customer service rating is unparalleled. We all pride ourselves on our knowledge of best practices to conserve and/or restore artwork and other objects. We always use the highest-quality materials within your price range — and we always deliver exceptional workmanship regardless of your budget.”
- Our custom service begins by learning where you want the finished piece to go, what the surrounding area looks like, and — more importantly — what role you want it to play in that assigned space.
- “This process only takes an extra few minutes, but having this information is ‘key’ to selecting the appropriate colors, textures, and materials that will correctly conserve and enhance that piece for that place and purpose. Then,” Wendy adds, “the fun of working with you to narrow down the choices begins!”
- Before you leave, we will provide an accurate estimate and a schedule for completion.
- Like all quality custom framers, we have:
- Thousands of frame styles on display in all price ranges, from classic to ultra-modern, and everything in between
- Hundreds of matboards; acid-free, linen, silk, textured, and metallic
- Dozens of fillets; plain, beaded, narrow, and wide... we can custom color them. Multiple glass types; clear regular, museum UV-protective, non-reflective.
- but, we have a unique difference:
- We bring an artist’s perspective — a real ‘color eye’ — to the selection of framing elements and how they will maximize impact within the display space; and,
- We do this as well as the framers and conservators who exclusively work for museums.